Our institute is incessantly teaching Sanskrit Language “for FREE” since (founded 12 July 2015) and bring new improvements every year!
||संस्कृत भाषाया: पुनरोत्थानम् ||
“Bring Sanskrit language back to life”.
“Teach Sanskrit language for free to all curious students who truly have great respect & love for Indian Hindu culture”.
FOUNDED: 12th July 2015 by Anup Balkrishna Jani
Shri Albela Hanuman Mandir, 34-A, Katrak Road, Wadala (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400031, India. [we do not have any branches].
- Shree Ram Mandir
- Monorail Station Dadar East
- Wadala BEST Bus Depot
- Dadar BEST Workshop
- Wadala Post Office
NOTE: SINCE THE NATION WIDE LOCK-DOWN DISCIPLINE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, ALL OUR CURRENT BATCHES HAVE SHIFTED TO VIRTUAL CLASSROOM MODE!
- February – to – September
- September – to – February
- Skilled Sanskrit [Level – 1]
- Every Thursday 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM IST
- Intermediate Sanskrit [Level – 2]
- Every Sunday 09:30 AM – 10:30 AM IST
No age limit. Students of all ages are welcome!
No Fee. This Sanskrit learning course is absolutely free!
Certificate of completion are given when following conditions are met.
- Class attendance 70%.
- Must have appeared for the exam (regardless of result).
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registrations are accepted in many ways.
- -OR – Call 982000 0075.
- -OR – WhatsApp Your +Sanskrit on above number.
- -OR – Email to email@example.com
- -OR – Talk to temple authority or staff.
Numbers 1-100, Swars, Vyanjans, वस्तूनाम / शब्दा: (Nouns / Verbs), वाक्यानि (Sentences), Quotes/Proverbs, Shloks, Stories, Basic Grammar, विभक्त्या:, Calendar (Weeek Days, Months, Seasons), परिचय (Introducing), अभिवादनम् (Greeting), वार्तालापम् (Conversations), आमन्त्रणम् (Invitation), & much more then Exam.
[Bright Students of Shree Albela Sanskrit Pathshala Certificate Ceremony for Batch 2020]
[First Sanskrit Class Batch 2015]
|| विद्वान् सर्वत्र पूज्यते ||