Special discount on Albela Sanskrit eMagazine for our pathshala students.
Founded: 12th July 2015 by Anup Balkrishna Jani
अनुष्ठान: विक्रम संवत – २०७२ | मन्मथ संवत्सर | दक्षिणायन | ग्रीष्म ऋतु | अधिक आषाढ मास | कृष्ण पक्ष | कृतिका नक्षत्र | एकादशी | | रविवासर:
What do we do:
Our institute is incessantly teaching Sanskrit Language “for FREE” since (founded 12 July 2015) and bring new improvements every year! Besides India, we have overseas Indian students from all over the world (Australia, Saudi Arabia, UK, USA). Easy online sessions. Only 1 Hr. per week.
On being regular and sincere you will attain ability to –
- Easily pass Level-1 exam conducted by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.
- Form small simple sentences of your own on completion of our Level-2 training.
- Apply your skills in translating content from / to Sanskrit.
Shree Albela Hanuman Mandir, 34-A, Katrak Road, Wadala (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400031, India. [We do not have any branches].
- Shree Ram Mandir
- Monorail Station Dadar East
- Wadala BEST Bus Depot
- Dadar BEST Workshop
- Wadala Post Office
COVID-19 PANDEMIC NOTE: SINCE THE NATION WIDE LOCK-DOWN DISCIPLINE ALL OUR CURRENT BATCHES HENCEFORTH HAVE SHIFTED TO VIRTUAL CLASSROOM MODE!
WHY WHATSAPP group CHAT teaching:
- Less network bandwidth requirement.
- No Video lectures. You can attend class while multi tasking.
- No PC / Laptop required. Just a mobile WHATSAPP.
- Chat is stored so you can export / save / revise / delete later.
- No other special App required to be downloaded. All you need is WhatsApp on your mobile !
April – October [7 Months]
- Level – 2 [Advance Sanskrit]
- Every Thursday [06:00 PM – 07:00 PM IST] (1 Hr.)
- Level – 3 [Skilled Sanskrit]
- Every Sunday [08:30 AM – 09:30 AM IST] (1 Hr.)
No age limit. Students of all ages are welcome!
No Fee. This Sanskrit learning course is absolutely free!
Certificate of completion are given when following conditions are met.
- Class attendance 70%. (Students need to submit their attendance in link shared during the session).
- Must have appeared for the exam (regardless of result).
How to register:
There are many ways to register.
- Call / WhatsApp – (+91) 982000 0075.
- -OR – Email to email@example.com
- -OR – Talk to the temple authority or the staff.
- -OR – Just fill up the simple form below.
Admissions for Sep-20 batch are closed! New batch Feb-21 opens in Jan 2021. However you can fill this form any time to book your name.
सुभाषितम् | Epigram, लोकोक्त्य: | Proverbs, Numbers, Varnamala (Swaras & Vyanjanas), वस्तूनाम / शब्दा: (Nouns / Verbs), वाक्यानि (Sentences), Quotes/Proverbs, Shloks, Stories, Basic Grammar, विभक्त्या:, Calendar (Weeek Days, Months, Seasons), परिचय (Introducing), अभिवादनम् (Greeting), संक्षिप्त संभाषणम् | Short Conversation, आमन्त्रणम् (Invitation), & much more then Exam.
[Bright Students of Shree Albela Sanskrit Pathshala Certificate Ceremony for Batch 2020]
[First Sanskrit Class Batch 2015]
Click / Touch to see profile of our faculty members.
- Mr. Anup B. Jani [Level-3 Teacher]
- Miss Juilee D. Lakhe [Level-2 Teacher]
- Mrs. Meena Maneck [Level-1 Teacher]
|| विद्वान् सर्वत्र पूज्यते ||
@PMOIndia #CelebratingSanskrit #MannKiBaat