Shri Albela Hanuman Mandir, 34-A, Katrak Road, Wadala (West), Monorail Dadar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400031, India.
- February – to – September
- September – to – February
- Skilled Sanskrit [Level – 1]
- Every Thursday 06:00 PM – 07:00 PM (Only 1 Hour per week).
- Intermediate Sanskrit [Level – 2]
- Every Sunday 09:30 AM – 10:30 AM (Only 1 Hour per week)
No age limit. Persons of all ages welcome.
There is no Fee! This Sanskrit Language Course is absolutely free.
You will be given a certificate of completion if following conditions are met.
Condition 1 – Class attendance 70% compulsory.
Condition 2 – Must have appeared for exam (pass / fail result doesn’t affect certificate).
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registrations are accepted around February & September.
- Talk to temple authority or staff or
- Call 982 000 00 75 to register your name or
- WhatsApp “Your Name + Sanskrit” on above number.
Numbers 1-100, Swars, Vyanjans, Nouns, Verbs, Sentences, Quotes, Shlokas, Conversations, Stories, Basic Grammar, Calendar (Days, Months), परिचय, वस्तूनाम , अभिवादनम् , वार्तालापम् , आमन्त्रणम्, Exam.
[Bright Students of Shree Albela Sanskrit Pathshala Certificate Ceremony for Batch 2020]
[First Sanskrit Class Batch 2015]
NOTE: We do not have any branches. We do not charge students. We do not accept any donations.