Founded on 12th July 2015 by Anup Balkrishna Jani अनुष्ठान: विक्रम संवत – २०७२ | मन्मथ संवत्सर | दक्षिणायन | ग्रीष्म ऋतु | अधिक आषाढ मास | कृष्ण पक्ष | कृतिका नक्षत्र | एकादशी | | रविवासर:
WHAT DO WE DO:
Our school has been incessantly teaching Sanskrit Language “for FREE” since (founded 12 July 2015) and bring new improvements every year! Besides Bharat (India), we have overseas Indian students from all over the world (Africa, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UK, USA). Easy online sessions. Only 1 Hr. per week.
Regular and sincere students will attain ability to –
- Directly appear & pass Level-1 exam of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.
- Form small simple sentences of your own on Level-2 completion.
- Translate content from / to Sanskrit after Level-3.
Shree Albela Hanuman Mandir, 34-A, Katrak Road, Wadala (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400031, India. [We do not have any branches]. Landmarks: Opposite Shree Ram Mandir, Near Monorail Station Dadar East / Wadala BEST Bus Depot / Dadar BEST Workshop / Wadala Post Office
COVID-19 PANDEMIC NOTE: SINCE THE NATION WIDE LOCK-DOWN DISCIPLINE ALL OUR CURRENT OFFLINE BATCHES HENCEFORTH HAVE SHIFTED TO VIRTUAL ONLINE CLASSROOM MODE!
Advantages / Benefits of our Method
- Less network bandwidth requirement.
- No Video lectures. Can attend class while multi tasking.
- Chat can be exported / saved / revised / deleted later.
- No PC / Laptop required. Just a mobile.
- No other special App required to be downloaded. Just WhatsApp!
May – October [6 Months]
- Level – 2 [Advance Sanskrit]
- Every Thursday गुरुवासर: [07:30 PM – 08:30 PM IST] (1 Hr.)
- Level – 3 [Skilled Sanskrit]
- Every Sunday रविवासर: [09:00 AM – 10:00 AM IST] (1 Hr.)
सुभाषितम्(Quotes/Epigrams), लोकोक्त्य: (Proverbs), संख्या गणना(Numbers), वर्णमाला(Consonants & Vowels), वस्तूनाम/शब्दा: (Nouns), वाक्यानि(Sentences), कथाः(Stories), सरल व्याकरणम्(Basic Grammar), विभक्त्या:, Calendar (Week-Days, Months, Seasons), परिचय(Introducing), अभिवादनम्(Greeting), संक्षिप्त संभाषणम्(Short Conversation), वाक्य रचना(Forming Sentences), आमन्त्रणम्(Invitation), & much more then Exam.
[Bright Students of Shree Albela Sanskrit Pathshala Certificate Ceremony for Batch 2020]
[First Sanskrit Class Batch 2015]
- Mrs. Meena A. Maneck [Basic Level-1 Teacher]
- Miss Juilee D. Lakhe [Advanced Level-2 Teacher]
- Mr. Anup B. Jani [Skilled Level-3 Teacher]
Download your e-Certificate (For students who passed out).
Certificate of completion are given when following conditions are met.
- Class attendance 70%. (Students need to submit their attendance in link shared during the session).
- Must have appeared for the exam (if taken) regardless of result.
No age limit. No Fee. Anywhere from the world. Any number of times.
Just fill up the ADMISSION / REGISTRATION FORM below.
NOTE: Only those with true respect for Bharat, Hindu Culture & Sanskrit Language are welcome! Moreover, the administration will hold sole authority to accept/keep/reject admission of student anytime at its discretion.
ADMISSION / REGISTRATION FORM:
|| विद्वान् सर्वत्र पूज्यते ||
@PMOIndia #CelebratingSanskrit #MannKiBaat